08 May 2009

Stay Focused On Krishna

HH KKS: it is explained that the devotee is focused...he is totally focused on Krishna...whereas the materialist his intelligence is many branched its everywhere...I have all these things and I’ve enjoyed them in the past and it was quite ok so I keep them...and I’m still not fulfilled so what else is there...so I’m guarding these things and meanwhile I keep my radar out...thus I have a girlfriend today but still I keep on looking at who else walks down the street just in case someone still better walks by...and then I can have that one...but maybe I’ll keep what I have and then I’ll have the other one also and in this way in the material world we can have more than one relationship...and of course...there are...the ladies the same...many children were also born from other fathers...now in the days of DNA tests you have to be careful...that’s good some benefits of modern science...so what can we say...because lust will never be satisfied...no matter what is there...what we have in the material world... Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur speaking from the male perspective said even if a man has all the women of the world still he will not be satisfied...all...so that was a very strong statement about sex life and its limitations...thus we are fixed on Krishna...not distracted...not looking at the materialists and thinking...wow that looks really nice...(singing)...’Summer time and everyone is enjoying...enjoying...enjoying’..........So we stay focused on Krishna! .(03-14-09- Stockholm)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news