08 May 2009

Increase Your Surrender

HH KKS : Real happiness is there but...it takes a little longer...it takes a little effort to get it...and when we get the higher taste...we may at first get it sometimes...we get moments of higher taste and then we lose it again...and we get moments of higher taste and we lose it again...and it takes a bigger endeavor each time to get it...the same surrender in Krishna consciousness that gave us a gave us a certain experience of inspiration after some time it won’t give us the same inspiration any more...we have to surrender more...we have to give more...thus we have to increase in our devotional service and in our surrender to Krishna and this is quite interesting...the path narrows down with time once absorption and service to Krishna has increased...so in the beginning Krishna Consciousness was so inspiring and now it has become the routine...and it ok and we like it but it doesn’t have the same freshness it used to have...it means that now we have to do more...we have to do more...just like one Sanyasi told me, “16 rounds I just...its just not enough, its not enough for me...I can’t be satisfied with that...I have to do something more...have to do something more”...its true one has to start doing something more...something more...increase...we have to increase...and so another Sanyasi doing 1 ½ hours of Puja everyday...1 ½ hours...and I asked him...’Maharaj, where do you find the time?’...in my life I wouldn’t know how to fit that in...in the book stores you have these little books that say...those little books that say something about a person...sometimes you have them in news stores...like Mr. Slow, Mr. Lazy, Mr. Hungry...right?...so I know which one is for me it’s Mr. Busy...what can I say?...and its not an asset...you know...I saw the books the other day at some bookstore and I saw Mr. Busy...and I guess I got to take that one...so I took it and it was bad...Mr. Busy never had time to do anything proper...did everything half...in the end got nothing done...all my defects exposed there...anyway...so we have our natures and our limitations and there is a strength and there is a weakness in our natures...and we have to work on it...we have to try and overcome it...whether we are Mr. Busy or Mrs. Lazy or Mr. Sleepy or Mr. Always Hungry or Mr.or whatever we are...the thing is...the reality is we have to go to work and we have to surrender more..(03-14-09- Stockholm)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news