10 May 2009

Real Liberation Is Service

HH KKS: liberation stood at the door of Bilvamangala Thakura with folded hands and Bilvamangala Thakura simply said ‘I have no time...I am too busy in Krishna’s service...I really have no time for this...I’m fully occupied in Krishna’s service so it’s ok...I’ve got no time for liberation I’m sorry...too busy’...but that is liberation...that is real liberation...because it is said that actually through liberation means devotional service...without devotional service even the liberation of the impersonalist is never complete because...(sanskrit)..he comes again down from...even if he goes out of the material universe and enters into the spiritual realm the Brahmajyoti or whatever...he must come back down...so it’s not real liberation...therefore only the devotee can attain real liberation...eternal liberation..(03-14-09- Stockholm)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news