12 May 2009

Don't Worry..Just Surrender Unto Krishna

HH KKS: From His (Lord Chaitanya) early childhood He began to display extraordinary activities...on His footprints...or rather the souls of His feet one could see the marks of Vishnu...the marks of Vishnu are showing a chakra or the wheel...it shows a thunderbolt...it shows a stick which is used to control an elephant...they have a stick in India with a metal point and a hook...something like this...on top .....and they hook it behind the ear of the elephant or they touch the elephant at certain places and they somehow or other can keep an elephant under control in this way...not an easy feat...and the elephant is nicely walking next to the train or on the road and no problem...so in this way these signs on Krishna’s feet are there...the stick for controlling the elephant means that by taking shelter of the lotus feet of Krishna one can control the elephant of the mind...the mind is powerful like an elephant...difficult to control... but by the lotus feet of Krishna easily brought under control...the thunderbolt on Krishna’s feet...what does it mean?...it means sometimes we say...’My karma...my karma is so bad...so bad...I can never make it in spiritual life...I cannot make it to surrender to Krishna’...but Krishna says don’t worry I will smash your karma...poooof!!!...with my thunderbolt...finished...now you can surrender...in this way the signs at Krishna’s feet are there to encourage us...but you may say yes but what will happen to me if I spend all my time for spiritual life?...if I give all my energy for spiritual life then what will happen?...who will take care of my family and all of my needs...don’t worry...don’t worry at all...because on Krishna’s lotus feet there is also a barley corn...which basically means that everything material will be provided...don’t worry...in this way Krishna with the marks on His feet are answering all our objections...He’s already one step ahead literally...its right there on his footprints. Krishna is showing us don’t worry just surrender unto me.(03-14-09- Stockholm)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news