08 March 2012

KKSblog.com - I want to be simple

KKSblog.com - I want to be simple


I want to be simple

Posted: 07 Mar 2012 03:20 PM PST

(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, 4th March 2012, New York) Lecture: Caitanya-caritāmṛta, Adi-lila 9.37

I want to be simple….just simple. No longer do I want to try and be like what Mick Jagger described:

'Jumping jack flash!'

I guess that I don't need to do all that anymore. It's okay, I can be around and at this point, try to develop some appreciation for Krishna, so that maybe finally I can stop thinking about Krishna Consciousness (which I did all these years) and instead maybe become it! And maybe that's what naturalness and purity means!


Rating: 0.0/7 (0 votes cast)

The human side of him

Posted: 07 Mar 2012 03:06 PM PST


(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, 4th March 2012, New York) Lecture: Caitanya-caritāmṛta, Adi-lila 9.37

I really appreciated Srila Prabhupada and all of his qualities…………………………First of all I liked it when Prabhupada liked Charlie Chaplin a lot. I also liked the fact that Prabhupada used to steal money from his mother's purse, when he was a child. I used to do that too! It made him very human. Alright it's wonderful that he is a pure devotee and has the Love of God and all these things, but that human side of him, made him into something that I could relate to! Okay then I could take it, and deal with it. So that has been a very important point throughout my life!


Rating: 0.0/7 (0 votes cast)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news