15 July 2009

What really matters...

In many years of chanting, not every day was an optimal one. I have chanted when I was tired, when I was ill and injured,in cars, on planes,boats. Once I have chanted on a horse racing track doing my rounds. The quality of the rounds has varied due to my own physical condition and the external circumstances and due to the state of my consciousness. But the holy name has stayed as an integral part of my life, the name is like a friend always there,soothing my mind,creating stability in the turbulence of life in the material world, making me detached from the ongoing affairs by making me remember the eternal perspective, that what really matters is my service to Krsna...
(HH KKS, Japa Talks, 15 July 2009)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news