21 July 2009

Material energy hasn't made me Happy - But I'll try one more time!

(HH KKS 11/02/09 - SB 11:6:11)
This covering potency of maya is exactly that, it is somehow or other putting us in the illusion that we think : “Yes maybe it hasn’t worked so far...but that doesn’t mean it can not work. It can! It can! It’s within the realm of possibility and who knows it might happen to me, it is possible to be happy in this material world....yes!”
Know this to be the covering of maya! And that is the way it is. There is the throwing potency of maya...she throws oppurtunities: "Wow, i’ve been waiting for this for so many years. I thought it would never come and now it has come! What to do, spiritual life, I can always worry about it tommorow.”
So that’s why if we still think that we can be happy in the material world, then we will always be looking for it. Sometimes we think “ YesYesYes YesYes Yes this is it!" And then after a little while: ”eerrrr No” And again we think “This is it! This is IT!”...that’s actually how it is .
Long ago many years ago I wrote this song: “These old old hungry eyes have told me many lies but maybe this one time I will be satisfied!”

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news