22 November 2008

We Are Caretakers


KKS- Radhadesh 2007
Everyone is trying to be a proprietor, ‘My house, my garden, my fence, yes, my gate- mine, I and Mine!’ but no, here it’s said that actually, we are not actually the owner in this world. So we are caretakers, not owner in this world. Mankind doesn’t own this world. ‘God, that’s a shock! We always thought that we were in charge on this planet. Wasn’t it? Animals- we put them something in their mouth and some ropes and we pull them…yes, we are in charge here, you animal! Even elephants, we control them. No problem! Man is the ruler of planet Earth….. we always thought we were, and now, what did I read? It was quite an adjustment. Suddenly I was no longer a proprietor; suddenly I was only a caretaker.
I never thought of that, I never thought of that- as a caretaker. But if I’m the caretaker, then who’s the proprietor? It’s Bush! Come, didn’t you know…
No, no of course not. He’s just…he’s one of the best comics that the world ever had! So, no, beyond him, there is Krsna- the Supreme Lord!

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news