23 November 2008

URGENCY


KKS -LENASIA 2005
....we should try and turn on the light of surrender and not tell ourselves, “Well, it’s a gradual process. I don’t have to…”. No we have to surrender as soon as possible. There’s an urgency!
We might die and the process maybe incompleted. What if we have not fully surrendered? Imagine we die? It can always happen. Some people die at young age. What if we die at young age and then we sit outside the body and think, “what a fool I am! I didn’t surrender!”
Actually there were many of Srila Prabhupada’s disciples who somehow or other were lamenting like this, “If only I had been a more serious disciple...” So we must me good disciples and must be serious now and not bad disciples. And not go like, “I’m the worst of the worst. What can I do? I’m the bottom of the bell.”
No, no one should stay the bottom of the bell but we have to come up and become… we can change.
So we must do something about that relationship. Not hesitate. We must go forward and give ourselves in the relationship with our spiritual master and the more we do so, the more we rise above the modes of material nature and the more we actually become close to Krsna. By surrendering to the spiritual master we become closer to Krsna.

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news