22 April 2010

Durban Ratha Yatra 2010- Vid 1

How many of us really have the time to regularly chant 64 rounds? I like the program of rising at 1:30am, and then take bath and only chant, then I can 64 rounds before 10am, but then no mangala arati, guru puja and class. Sometimes I want to hang a sign on the door " Do Not Disturb, important meeting in progress" and inside the room I will be trying to meet Krsna by chanting His holy names.



Sometimes I want to be alone. And other times I want to go on harinama or be there Ratha Yatra. Preaching gives life to our japa...

(Jewels of Nectar, Part one: Nothing But The Holy Name, Kadamba Kanana Swami)

Below is a video of Kadamba Kanana Swami at the start of the Durban Ratha Yatra procession. Maharaja led kirtan for hours and hours, non-stop being the main kirtan leader for Lord Baladeva's chariot...



Can't view video? Go here

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news