05 March 2010

Where are my glasses? Where are my keys?

We sometimes get a little forgetful, like:
"Where are my glasses?"
"Where are my keys?"
all the time, "Where is the phone?"
You have to ring the phone to find out where it is !!! These things are going on! Right? So we are forgetful. ...
If we ask
"Yesterday at four o'clock what were you doing?"
“ummm errrr”
Some will remember.
Then we say “The day before at four o'clock what were you doing? ...Tweleve days ago at four o'clock what were you doing?”

“umm errrr how can I know?!”
So we are forgetful very forgetful!

So what about Krishna is He known to be forgetful; does He have a problem with old age? forgetfulness!? NO!
Krishna says to Arjuna : Many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you forgot
So Krishna, He does not forget!

(Kadamba Kanana swami 14/02/2010)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news