28 March 2010

The extraordinary wealth of India

27 March 2010

In my youth I started a journey in search for the deeper meaning of life. This journey took me to India, which greatly inspired me and again and again I was drawn to return to the land of Bharata. So much good in my life began in India, I remain greatly indebted. I gradually absorbed more and more of the culture and tradition based on the Vedas, my stay in that sacred land has transformed my life. I began to embrace principles of dharma and morality, of ahimsa, non violence and kindness to all living beings, I began to yearn for God. Then I had the good fortune to come across the bhakti movement of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, which, with it's roots in India, has been introduced worldwide in modern times by Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, I became his follower. Now thirty-two years later I travel around the world as a sannyasi and spiritual teacher...

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news