09 March 2010

cent percent following the Spiritual Master

When Srila Prabhupada first came to America, he didn't have anything, and somehow or another this movement took off. And Prabhupada said, 'It's a miracle!! How could this have happened? I'm coming to America with a message the Americans weren't waiting for' - no illicit sex, no gambling, no meat, no intoxication - that was not exactly what they were waiting for!!
Prabhupada said: "It's a miracle!!"

He said, " Sometimes I'm thinking, why did this miracle happen to me? Why not to others? I have so many Godbrothers who are very qualified - very learned and very, very qualified Vaishnavas. So I was thinking, why this thing happened to me?
And the only thing I can think of is that I cent percent followed the order of my Spiritual Master"

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, Vrndavana 2006)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news