26 June 2009

I'm from Vrndavana...

My life took many unexpected turns. I made plans but I couldnt fulfill many of them and I had to face many surprises- sometimes pleasant, sometimes unpleasant. I lived in many countries; it is said that I'm from Holland but to tell you the truth I'm not at all from Holland. Even in this life my birth was from Vrndavana, because my spiritual life began in Vrndavana and thus Holland feels like a last life. I can remember it but only vaguely. I'm from Vrndavana actually; as Jayapataka Maharaja is from Mayapur, I'm from Vrndavana! But there also, i faced up's and down's; there also i faced pleasant surprises and a few unpleasant ones because that is the material world...but Krsna tells us we should learn to tolerate the happiness and distress in this world because these are temporary. How to tolerate? Impossible! Only tolerate if one is attached to Krsna...
(HH KKS, Newcastle, Durban, SA, '08)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news