06 May 2010

God - Far Away?

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, Durban, 05/04/2010)

There are many people, who are all over the world, who are all adhering to some religion and they are all worshiping God!
They’ll be speaking now about intimacy and about getting close … like I was one day preparing a seminar on the topic of prayer- So I had researched different things on prayer; also looking a little bit on the internet of course to see if I could find something general on prayer:
Then I found that one Christian priest, he said: ‘Whenever I pray, I realise how far away I am from God’...


And when I read that I was thinking we don’t have that! We don’t have that! Whenever we pray we feel very close to Krsna!

It’s really all of us, although we are not very great devotees! Although we don’t have much need or much love for Krsna, we don’t feel so far away!
Hey look Krsna’s here! And when we are dancing in front of the Lord we know he’s right here!
So this Krishna Consciousness - it immediately is very intimate!
Very intimate relationship with Krsna, Very approachable !

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, Durban, 05/04/2010)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news