21 May 2010

“A declaration of no faith in sex”

(Kadamba Kanana Swami ,04/2010)

It takes some practice and some willpower to just detach from the mind and to leave it. It can be done when one has no faith. Like one of my favourites, is the statement of: “A declaration of no faith in sex”
I like that because sex is ringing at our doorbell, from time to time, and it’s back again- just when you thought that it was all over, there it is again sexual agitation:
“ I’m back!” (laughter!)


I just read about a cat in America -that they tried to get rid of this cat and drove all the way from the Northern State to California: Left the cat in California: And the cat walked back home! Yeah- so quite impressive, and sexual desire is no less potent and no matter where you leave it, it will always re-emerge, again, and again and again. But if we have no faith in sex, then it becomes much easier to say, “No”,
‘Yeah, here you are I know and there’s an opportunity- I know. But, I know it’s not going to make me happy. Therefore, why invest so much energy into this particular activity.’

(Kadamba Kanana Swami ,04/2010)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news