18 November 2009

Full Steam Ahead


So we see that in Kadamba Kanana Maharaja. He has given this lifetime to Krsna. We all try to somehow or the other get things done, or things may not get going. So we have to take some responsibility to push Prabhupada’s movement and Kadamba Kanana Maharaja is an excellent example of that.

Really working hard, and even risking his health to go the extra mile for Prabhupada, for presenting Krsna consciousness, for giving Krsna consciousness, for giving people the experience of Krsna consciousness. So I really appreciate that so much in him!

Every devotee, particularly every senior devotee, they have certain qualities which are outstanding, and of course Maharaja has many, but for me, I really appreciate this, as I’ve said, especially in our festivals, so many times he comes and he’s not well and I tell him, you know you should be careful. He says, “Yes, yes, I will.”

But as soon as you turn around, there he is in the kirtana, full steam ahead!


Bhakti Caitanya Swami at Kadamba Kanana Swami's Vyasa Puja, 4 May 2008

Sri Sri Radha Radhanath, Durban, South Africa

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news