23 November 2009

An adventure!

When you speak, you go from one thing into another, and it’s like an adventure! When we are speaking about Krsna consciousness it’s like an adventure because you don’t always know where you wind up! It’s not like the type of speech, which is completely written out...I was sitting next to someone on a plane who had a speech that he was supposed to give and it was completely written out- completely! My lecture this morning is not like that! It’s not that I wrote it out and memorized it or that I have a piece of paper sort of under the table and when I’m looking down in humility that I’m actually reading the note! (Laughter) It’s not like that- no. It’s…one point leads into the next…

(HH KKSwami, Sep 2009, Durban, SA)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news