18 April 2009

Lazy, less intelligent...

Let me walk up to the tape recorder and push the button just so that I will hear something, even if it’s for 5 minutes, even if it’s just 10 minutes. But just to do that, to push that button takes so much will power. This is actually our situation that we just don’t do it. So the facility is there but we are lazy, less intelligent, not so fortunate, inclined towards other things…thus many ways to try and increase. I always like to keep a book open, wherever I stay. Some book should always be open, it should lie on the table open, then the book is telling me, “Read me!” It works! And then I remember, ‘oh yes!’ and then I read a little and walk away, and later I read a little again…so it definitely works- an open book in the house!
(HH KKS, DBN, SA, 2009)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news