14 April 2009

Designers of misery!

Once in a program in Johannesburg, I came out of the car and the devotees were very eager to help me out of the car and someone was very eager to close the door…and my hand was in it! It was caught in the door- four fingers! So I don’t know what was worse- the pain of the hand between the door or the pain in my mind thinking that four fingers gone- that’s it! I’ll have to go through life now missing four fingers from my hand- that’s it! So anyway at the same time I called out (dramatic), “Open, Open, Open, Open the doorrrrr…!” which they did, and as my hand came out it was perfectly alright and suddenly I realised all glories to the car designers; they’ve thought of this! What foresight! They planned it all out; they knew there would be guys like me who would put their fingers between the door and it’s all planned, there’s no problem- it’s designed for that- you can safely put your fingers between the door! Believe it or not, I even played harmonium that evening although a little slow!
(HH KKS, 5/04/09, Dbn, SA)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news