04 May 2012

KKSblog.com - Protected: Vyasapuja 2012 Audio recordings

KKSblog.com - Protected: Vyasapuja 2012 Audio recordings


Protected: Vyasapuja 2012 Audio recordings

Posted: 03 May 2012 09:20 PM PDT

This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:



Rating: 0.0/7 (0 votes cast)

Why does Krishna wants us to struggle?

Posted: 03 May 2012 03:03 PM PDT

(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, Soweto South Africa, 15th April 2012) Lecture: CC Talk


Question: Are we dependent on our jobs for our maintenance? Or are we dependent on Krishna? Work is sometimes so stressful and it seems like such a difficult endeavour for maintenance.

Maharaja: I know all about it but everything is stressful. We live in the world and we have to do something to get the money. You have to do something to survive. It's tough. Maybe one day we can just say:

'Now I'm going full time for Krishna.'

You know I said that:

'Okay, now it's full time and nothing else! I will not change this dress. I will be just like this.'

Finished and that's where it ends. From morning to night Kadamba Kanana Swami. I don't switch names, or dress, and just stay like this. But it's also hard work. It's like last night I finally finished it and in the morning I came from Ladysmith and all day until 11.15 at night and this morning at 4.45 we had to leave…it's also hard work.

So the material world is a bit of a struggle no matter what you do and no matter where you go. This is the material world, and why does Krishna wants us to struggle?

The struggle will make us stronger. Otherwise we would be lying on our bed all day, getting fat:

'Bring more food!'

Like a mountain lying on a bed – a mountain of flesh lying on the bed.

'Put it in my mouth! I want more grapes!'

But if we work then we also become strong. If you struggle then you become strong. Soweto is not the easiest place to live and that is obvious, because there is a lot of poverty, and a lot of other issues. Therefore the people have become strong. The people are tough and they can take it! You become tough if you struggle.

Therefore the work that we have to do in this world also helps us to become stronger. If we didn't have to do anything and you get everything for nothing, then we become weak! If you have to work for things, and you earned it yourself, well that is better than them giving you everything:

'Here take this, and take that.'

So work is also Krishna's plan. Krishna wants everyone (no matter what, even if you become a sanyasi) to work. We all have to work and that is the nature. It is Krishna's plan to make us stronger!


Rating: 0.0/7 (0 votes cast)

There is an existence outside the body

Posted: 03 May 2012 02:38 PM PDT

(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, Soweto South Africa, 15th April 2012) Lecture: CC Talk

When someone is alive then there is some effulgence, and as soon as the body is dead then the effulgence is gone. Something is gone from one moment to the next! It is the soul that is gone. Many people have had out of body experiences. I have had it to. When the bullet went in the back, ploughed through me and came out in the front, it left a hole. When I was in the hospital with all tubes coming out, then I was looking down upon the body and I was thinking:

'Where am I?'

And I wanted to know and I went through the wall and when I was outside I recognised the hospital. I saw a car coming and I said:

'Hey! That's our car.'

And I saw the devotees sitting in the car, and I said:

'Boy they must be coming for me and I'm not at home. I better go back.'

So there is an existence outside the body, and many have experienced it. Many people are speaking about it. I'm sure you know other people who have had that experience. Indradyumna Maharaja also explains how some years ago that he got hit by a car. He got out of the car and got hit by another car and he flew in the air! He was unconscious and saw himself lying on the road. So there is an existence separate from the body. There's no doubt about that. So these things are clear. Maybe we don't have the full experience but some evidence is there. So we can be reasonably convinced and convince others:

'Yes we are not the body, we are eternal spirit souls!'


Rating: 0.0/7 (0 votes cast)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news