05 May 2012

KKSblog.com - My ongoing prayer for the well wishing of that person!

KKSblog.com - My ongoing prayer for the well wishing of that person!


My ongoing prayer for the well wishing of that person!

Posted: 04 May 2012 03:12 PM PDT

(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, Radhadesh, Belgium, 29th April 2012) Lecture: Vyasa Puja 2012 Class


I heard a few things about the guru-disciple relationship. On the one hand what Sutapa mentioned that at first he was looking for a formal relationship. Others have sort of said:

'Well I didn't get a personal instruction,and obviously feel a lack of personal relationship, and would desire more of a personal relationship.’

All these things are there. A spiritual master first of all is one who is dear to Krishna, as we say in the Pranama Mantra, 'Krsna presthaya bhutale,' – he's dear to Krishna, because he has sacrificed for Krishna and has done service for Krishna. Therefore he has credit with Krishna and he uses that credit for us!

So when he accepts us even if it's not formally, even if he just says:

'I accept you!'

Then it really means that he accepts that person. It's not just a loose, shallow statement. When I say:

'I accept someone.'

Then it just doesn't mean that I sort of say:

'Okay now you can feel good, because I have accepted you.'

No, I really accept that person within my prayer to Krishna and my ongoing prayer is there for the well wishing of that person!


Rating: 0.0/7 (0 votes cast)

We have to stretch

Posted: 04 May 2012 02:46 PM PDT

(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, Radhadesh, Belgium, 29th April 2012) Lecture: Vyasa Puja 2012 – Class

The key is taking shelter and that is the key for all of us. The key for you, the key for me, then everyone automatically comes to a certain level of experience. In the beginning taking shelter has its issues, where we get confronted with our inability to do it. We know we should but we feel an inability to do it and we have to stretch to somehow or other come up, and that goes on. One has to always continue to stretch…

We all have to stretch and that's and if we continue to do that then we mature naturally, then overtime miracles start to happen! Really, it's actually amazing how powerful this movement is! How powerful this process is, and how much with time we transform, if we stretch. So we have to stretch and that's important, and there we have to make an endeavour.


Rating: 0.0/7 (0 votes cast)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news