24 January 2009

"Ring! Ring! This is your senses on the line...!"

Tongue: "Ring, Ring! This is your tongue! We haven’t eaten for 15 minutes! We want to taste something; at least a sweet! Something light okay!"
“Yes Mr. Tongue, just a moment please. I don’t have anything in my pocket but I’ll bring something…”
Tongue: “Okay and hurry up!”
Eyes: “Ring, Ring! Here are your eyes; we are bored stiff! We are looking all the time and it’s the same boring things! Is there anything exciting to see?”
“Well, what do you think of a movie?”
Eyes: “Hmmm, isn’t there anything more exciting than that? Something real life too?”
“I’ll…I’ll do my best; I’ll get back to you…”
Eyes: “Okay.”
Tongue: “Ring, ring, ring! This is your tongue again! Are you doing something for me or what!”
Genital: “Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring Ring!!! The genital on the line!"
“Ay, yaya…hooo…yessss, I know you‘re there…”
Genital: “We want action!”
“Oh, I see!”
Genital: “Right away!”
“Yes sir! I’ll try and do something about it. But lately I haven’t been very lucky you know. No one was interested in me-what to do! Anyway, I’ll try…”

We go into the streets and like- “wink, wink!”- you know! What can you do when you have to satisfy the demand of your senses! And again as we’re busy satisfying one, the other one’s ringing- “Hey! What about me? What about me?”
So like this, at the end of the day we’re exhausted! We worked sooo much all day; we broke our backs to satisfy the senses- yes. And you know what we get? What we get is when we’ve done everything for them, all we get is, “Is this all you could do? Is this all? Couldn’t you bring something better? Is this all? Go back and try again you useless bum!”
…and then we go again…

(HH KKS)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news