15 January 2011

why keep on doing this?

Spiritual life can actually offer us all satisfaction without a doubt otherwise why would I still be here after thirty years - my father is a rich man, my family has plenty of cash and I could go back saying I have changed my mind, enough of this Hare Krishna now. Why don’t you give me some opportunities in the family business? of course I have to prove myself for a little while that I am straight now, but then you know, I could have gone on with every enjoyment - Then why keep on doing this?
because there is a higher taste, one can do it for a while just for show biz for a couple of months, maybe a year and put up a show - but how long can we live like that if there is no inspiration?

Transcribed by Madhumati Devi Dasi
(Kadamba Kanana Swami, 2005)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news