21 September 2009

He Is always My Worshipful Lord Unconditionally

In our present state of existence our emotional level has come down to state of dullness. This is material life. We are very limited in our emotional expression actually and if we compare that with the emotional expression of Srimati Radharanai is displaying, it is really such intensity of attachment that is unknown to us. We are attached but when there is trouble involved with our attachment our attachment decreases very rapidly and when there is a trouble after a while then our attachment turns in being very detached and we give this up ..this problem, even if it was at one stage our beloved, we are ready to give up that beloved who has now became a pain, trouble. We are contemplating seriously someway or other breaking the relationship. But it says that real love is present even when in a relationship everything is unfavourable, it still is never given up.....

Maharaja quotes from Sikshastakam: “I know no one but Krsna as my Lord, and He shall remain so even if He handles me roughly in His embrace or makes me brokenhearted by not being present before me. He is completely free to do anything and everything, for He is always my worshipful Lord unconditionally.”


(Kadamba Kanana Swami 07/09/2003)

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news