17 December 2008

Distribute Krishna Consciousness Everywhere


KKS DAILY NECTAR
The fact that Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is saying "I am the only gardener. How many places can I go? how many fruits can I pick and distribute?”
is in a way a fallacious statement, I mean Sri Chaitanya Mahabaru can pick unlimited fruits, distribute unlimted fruits ,there is absolutely no limit at all of what He can do, He is the Supreme Lord,All powerful . but none the less Chaitanya Mahaprabh then said “It would certainly be a very laborious task to pick the fruits and distribute them alone and still I suspect that some would receive them and others would not” ,
again a false statement, Chaitanya mahaprabhu can do it simply by His desire we wouldn’t ever have to work at all and He is all pervading so there is absolutely no restriction therefore
“I order every man in this universe to accept this Krishna Consciosness Movement and distribute it everyehwere” Chaitanya Mahaprabhui said.
So it’s very interesting that here we see that Chaitanya Mahaprabhu desired that others would do the work rather than Him by Himself.

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news