28 February 2008

The Art of Giving


The difference between an inspired devotee and an uninspired devotee is in giving. The uninspired devotee is looking at,"What am I getting?" The inspired devotee is looking at, "What can I give?" "Ya, but you have to be inspired before you give." No, you have give before you can be inspired. That's how it is. Even if you are not inspired, get into this mood of giving.
What do we give? We can give our energy. We can give our possessions. We can give our intelligence and we can give our words but more than that we can give everything. We can give ourselves. That's the greatest thing. We can give ourselves. Completely give ourselves. "Yes, I give myself to serving the devotees. I give myself to this movement. I give myself as much as I can at any time and at any moment." This is the spirit.

This blog has moved

Checkout www.kksblog.com for the latest news